At the EPC, we are delighted to bring you our new training course Good Practice in Business Continuity Management. Gain an insight into the latest business continuity good and leading practice to contribute towards your organisation’s resilience with the experts at the Emergency Planning College. This course provides a top level overview of the core elements needed to cultivate a robust business continuity management system.
If you would like to gain a useful overview of the world of business continuity to assist you in your role, this course is the ideal place to start. Designed and brought to life by some of the most experienced and insightful professionals in the industry, delegates will leave this course with the tools they need to be an effective part of the organisation’s wider business continuity management system.
Benefits for Delegates
- Gain a comprehensive overview of BC from experts in the field
- Gain insight and learn from professionals in a supportive environment
- Take away the tools to enable you to fulfil your role in business continuity from a well trusted and highly respected organisation
Benefits for Organisations
- Show commitment to the ongoing professional development of your staff
- Equip your organisation with a raised awareness in business continuity
- Invest in the overall resilience of your organisation
Book a Place
Learn more about the Good Practice in Business Continuity Management course and book your place here.