About this course
This course is designed for anyone responsible for creating and developing emergency plans and arrangements for their organisation.
Working with our experienced Associates, the course provides delegates with the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary to create and develop effective contingency plans.
We’ll explore outlining the legal aspects, good practice and professional requirements of effective emergency plans.
The course will then move onto the role of plans and planning set within the context of Integrated Emergency Management. Delegates will learn how to develop a structure and create aims and objectives for both generic and specific emergency plans.
Delivery takes the form of case studies, practical tasks as well as peer group discussions in a supportive and open environment facilitated by the course Associate.
Depending on availability, this course will either be delivered using our Connected Learning Suite (CLS) or Microsoft Teams.
To provide delegates with the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary to create and develop effective contingency plans.
- Outline the legal, good practice and professional requirements of effective emergency plans
- Describe the role of plans and planning, set within the context of Integrated Emergency Management
- Develop a structure for generic and specific emergency plans
- Create a scope, aim and set of objectives for a generic emergency plan
- Describe the risk management process and how it can be used as an effective ‘driver’ for emergency plan writing
- Describe how to develop a basic exercise to validate emergency plans and procedures
Course Details & Booking
Web £620 per person
£620 exc. VAT
Select Your Course Date
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions