At the request of the JOPP Security Co-ordinator, the EPC delivered a workshop to the Ministry of Interior (MOI).
The purpose was to conduct a workshop with strategic emergency management leadership in order to explore the development of a strategic statutory and doctrine framework for the management of civil emergency from planning to response and recovery, drawing on the UK experience of Integrated Emergency Management and the JESIP Principles.
The workshop revolved around a series of inter-connected lectures, exercises and discussions that covered the following areas:
- The UK Approach to Resilience
- Integrated Emergency Management (IEM)
- UK Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
- UK Doctrine
- CONTEST Policy
- Civil Contingencies Act 2004
- Joint Emergency Services Interoperability Programme (JESIP)