UK Resilience Lessons Digest Webinar: Learning in Action
The second edition of the new UK Resilience Lessons Digest presents an analysis of lessons arising from more than a decade of emergency exercises.
This webinar includes an overview of lessons and learning content, with inputs from guest speakers:
- Mary Jones, Director, Cabinet Office Resilience Directorate
- Carl Daniels MBE, Deputy Senior Responsible Officer, JESIP
- Professor John Drury, University of Sussex
- Dr Evangelos Ntontis, The Open University
- James Ancell, Head of Foresight, Cabinet Office Joint Data and Analysis Centre