About this course
Events can vary in size from one venue to another, which is why the risks involved can also vary dramatically, which is why continuous training is essential.
Pre-planning for an event will significantly influence the success of the event and the way in which a major incident should be handled, delve into how you can make this happen with this specialised course.
Developed to make sure you don’t miss anything vital from your planning, this course covers how to produce a qualitative risk assessment of a site, evaluation of safety and security features, planning and stakeholder requirements. Using case studies, discussion and evaluation, our experienced Associates will outline the principle guidelines and regulations for safety and contingency planning for events, describe the key elements of a contingency plan and the benefits of multi–agency cooperation in the planning of events leaving you confident in your plan and abilities.
To provide those with responsibility for the safety of crowds at festivals and mass gatherings with an appreciation of good practice in the planning, organising and operating of events.
- Outline the principle guidelines and regulations for safety and contingency planning for events
- Produce a qualitative risk assessment of a site in order to determine its suitability for an event
- Evaluate the safety features of an event proposal
- Describe the key elements of a contingency plan for a proposed event
- Explain the benefits of multi–agency co–operation in the planning of events
- Identify good practice and lessons from events and incident case studies
Course Details & Booking
Class £877 per person
£877 exc. VAT
Select Your Course Date
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions