About this course
This is the course for you if you are keen to get the knowledge, confidence and skills to run secure and successful events.
Regardless of your level of experience, one thing remains the same, you want your large crowd event to be safe. So, even if you are just starting out or are highly experienced and require formal training, this two-day course is the one for you.
Our experts bring a wealth of working knowledge and experience to the course to give you the best possible introduction and develop the tools that you need whatever your event or location.
The course includes some of the most significant topics such as, key legislation and guidance requirements, risk management, crowd analysis, crowd safety planning and contingency planning.
To provide an introduction to the multi-agency management of crowd safety.
- Identify key legislation and guidance
- Explain the concept of integrated safety management
- Describe the roles of stakeholders in crowd safety management
- Identify the major risks to crowd safety
- State the importance of taking a risk based approach to event planning
- Describe the key elements of a crowd safety plan
- Explain the key principles of emergency and contingency planning
Who is This Course For?
This course has been specially designed to cater to the diverse range of businesses, organisations and bodies who run venues, organise events or manage places which attract crowds.
- 1 night's accommodation
- Online training materials
Course Details & Booking
Class £835 per person
£835 exc. VAT
Select Your Course Date
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions