About this course
If you are looking for a solid introduction to the world of business continuity (BC), this course is the perfect place to start. Developed and brought to life by some of the most experienced and insightful professionals in the industry, this course provides the building blocks and components needed to move your organisational resilience forward and for you to start a successful career in Business Continuity.
In a supportive and open environment made up of like-minded professionals, we will discuss all the requirements you need to develop and maintain a robust business continuity management system, as well as covering all 6 elements of the business continuity lifecycle.
Built around the key principles of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines, International Standard ISO 22301 and universal principles of the Cabinet Office Resilience Standards, this is the ideal first step for newcomers to the subject of BC.
Depending on availability, this course will either be delivered using our Connected Learning Suite (CLS) or Microsoft Teams.
To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills needed in order for them to effectively implement and manage a business continuity management system (BCMS.
- State the 6 elements of the business continuity management lifecycle and how it can be applied within an organisation
- Describe the role and importance of the BC Policy and BCMS governance arrangements
- Explain the function of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and the methods that can be used to implement a BIA
- Describe the 3 levels of an incident response structure
- Understand the importance of exercising business continuity plans and list the 5 types of exercise
- Evaluate methods for embedding business continuity within an organisation
Who is This Course For?
The course is open to business professionals who are looking to work in, develop or progress in the world of Business Continuity. Given the importance of BC for organisations, delegates tend to come from a wide and diverse section of the work force.
Course Details & Booking
Web £620 per person
£620 exc. VAT
Select Your Course Date
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions