The world is changing fast, but are you ready for the challenges that those changes bring?
How we can help you prepare:
- Emergency and crisis management
- Event and public safety
- Business continuity
- Cyber resilience
For over 80 years we have helped individuals, teams and organisations prepare for disruptive events. Our experts train over 8,000 people each year. Training takes place at either our headquarters in North Yorkshire or at your premises.
Our Integrated approach allows you to:
- Anticipate ongoing risk identification and analysis
- Assess risks and threats
- Prevent and reduce the likelihood and impact of major risks
- Prepare, plan, train, exercise and inform
- Validate and measure up against relevant standards
- Respond, co-ordinate and inform engagement
- Recover and achieve a rapid return to normality (or new normal)
- Learn, understand, reflect and improve.
Dealing with the EPC was uniformly positive. It's a relationship based on our first interaction that we are looking to expand and formalise. From both the delivery of the courses, to collaborating on tasks around the world where we can fund and take out SMEs ... to help deliver courses to organisations who might need crisis and emergency response management.
Training in Scotland
The EPC offers training that can be delivered in Scotland to meet the needs of a wide range of partners
JESIP All Staff Training
An interactive tutorial for basic awareness-raising about the main approaches and tools for achieving ground-level interoperability designed for all staff of the emergency services.
Get in Touch
Find out more about our course programme or contact us to speak to us about bespoke training.