This is the BCI course which provides the underpinning knowledge to pass the BCI exam. The EPC is a world-renowned, UK Cabinet Office-approved provider of national resilience training. Our training style is interactive and involves tutor presentations, group discussions and exercises as well as individual tests supplied by the BCI that help confirm your understanding and prepare you for the exam.
What is included?
- Knowledge of the whole business continuity lifecycle
- Sufficient knowledge to pass the BCI Certificate exam
- Your own templates and checklists developed during the course
- Dinner, bed and breakfast for the duration of the training course. (Please note: if you wish to sit the exam at the end of the three day course, you will be required to book additional accommodation and meals for the evening before the exam. This is not included in the price of your course and will incur a £75 + vat fee (dinner, bed and breakfast)
- Optional stay the night before course starts if travelling from further afield at additional cost
- Copy of 'The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines' (GPG) 2018.
Our trainers are members of the BCI and Certified by the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI). As well as being experienced trainers, they have delivered BC programmes for many organisations in the public and private sectors.
Who should attend?
- Business Continuity Managers
- Risk Managers
- Emergency Planning Managers
- Those appointed to business continuity posts who do not have a business continuity back ground or who have limited business continuity experience.
- Those looking to progress through the BCI grades (ASBCI and MBCI) and pass the BCI Certificate exam.
Please note that if you wish to sit the BCI exam you will need to book this (and your accommodation and meal requirements) separately, choosing the date that corresponds to the course you want to attend. Click here to view the exam booking page.