Who should attend?
This course is specifically designed for local authority chief executives, departmental chief officers and those with strategic decision-making responsibility for the organisation.
To enable Local Authority Chief Officers to accurately assess their organisation's resilience.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Describe what “good” looks like in terms of planning for and responding to crises and emergencies
- Make an informed assessment of your organisation's preparedness and capability;
- Identify areas for consolidation or improvement
- Use this awareness to influence public perceptions of your ability to support communities during incidents
- Reflect on the impact of significant incidents and your ability to maintain priority / critiical services.