Get the knowledge, confidence, skills in planning for and managing safe, secure and successful crowd events.
If you are starting out or if you are experienced and require formal training, this 2-day course is the one for you.
This will give you the best possible introduction. It will provide you the tools to improve your plans and manage more safely, securely and effectively, whatever your event or location.
It includes some of the most significant topics such as; key legislation and guidance requirements, risk management, crowd analysis, crowd safety planning and contingency planning.
What our customers say:
"I feel at ease and able to aid my organisation in any crowd safety issues thanks majorly to this course." A Mustapha, Lancashire County Council
"Have learned so much and now feel much more competent in making decisions at work and managing crowds & events." K Blades, Blue Yonder Events Ltd
Who should attend?
All who run venues, organise events or manage places which attract crowds should attend this course.
To provide an introduction to the multi-agency management of crowd safety.
By the end of this event you will be able to:
- Identify key legislation and guidance
- Explain the concept of integrated safety management
- Describe the roles of stakeholders in crowd safety management
- Identify the major risks to crowd safety
- State the importance of taking a risk based approach to event planning
- Describe the key elements of a crowd safety plan
- Explain the key principles of emergency and contingency planning
Teaching and Learning Methods