Who Should Attend?
Those new to BCM who need a good overview of how to deliver a BC capability. The course is aimed at practitioners who will be taught how to apply the BC methodologies in their organisation.
To provide delegates with knowledge and skills in order for them to manage an existing business continuity management system or to plan the implementation of a business continuity management system from scratch.
- State the six elements of the business continuity management lifecycle and how it can be applied within an organisation
- Describe the role and importance of the BC Policy and BCMS governance arrangements
- Explain the function of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and the methods that can be used to implement a BIA
- Describe the 3 levels of an incident response structure
- Analyse the importance of exercising business continuity plans and list the five types of exercise.
- Evaluate methods for embedding business continuity within an organisation
It is recommended that delegates review their own organisation’s BC arrangements prior to attendance.
Please note: This is an EPC course, however if you wish to purchase the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines please follow this link https://www.thebci.org/shop/shopping-cart.html