To provide delegates with knowledge and skills in order for them to manage an existing business continuity management system or to plan the implementation of a business continuity management system from scratch.
- State the six elements of the business continuity management lifecycle and how it can be applied within an organisation
- Describe the role and importance of the BC Policy and BCMS governance arrangements
- Explain the function of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and the methods that can be used to implement a BIA
- Describe the 3 levels of an incident response structure
- Analyse the importance of exercising business continuity plans and list the five types of exercise.
- Evaluate methods for embedding business continuity within an organisation
It is recommended that delegates review their own organisation’s BC arrangements prior to attendance.
Please note: This is an EPC course, however if you wish to purchase the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines please follow this link https://www.thebci.org/shop/shopping-cart.html