Who should attend?
Typically this course brings together safety officers, venue managers, those from local authority licensing, Safety Advisory Group chairs and/or members (including police, fire, ambulance/NHS) and event promoters.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the key licensing areas within the Licensing Act
- Explain the event licence application process and considerations
- Identify case studies and particular licensing issues raised by recent events
- Explain the fee structure associated with licensing
- Explain what should be contained in an event contract
- Describe the event licence sanctions available for non-compliance.
Please note: we are currently scheduling dates for this training course and will be available to book online shortly, however in the meantime if you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us.