In today’s world where buildings and crowded places use an array of socio technical systems to face a myriad of threats, this course provides a clarity to those charged with safety management.
To be able to manage the wider complexities surrounding your organisation’s locations and buildings
- Define the internal and external implications of complex built environments/crowded iconic places.
- Explain the connectivity between the environments and the consequences of local and national threats.
- Determine the potential impact of complex and built environments /crisis communication on the behaviour of crowds.
- Identify the cycle of emergency planning, including the exercising and validation of your own documentation.
- Describe the aspects of your plans which affect the behaviour and safety of the occupants during and emergency.
- Analyse the human and technical systems within the complex and built environment for normal and emergency behaviour.
- Prepare for various crowd phases and responses to adverse catalytic incidents.
Who should attend?
Typically this course brings together centre managers, operations managers and security managers.