This 2 day course will provide you with the tools you will need when planning for the risks for spectators and the public at motorsports events.
Who should attend:
This training course typically attracts delegates from: local authorities, awarding bodies, event planners, security industries, volunteers, the emergency services and event organisations.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the various bodies and guidance which should be taken into account for planning a safe event within motorsport
- State the differences between the organiser's responsibilities for participants at events and those for spectators
- Produce a qualitative risk assessment in relation to spectator safety
- Evaluate the safety aspects of spectator safety management
- Identify the difficulties and benefits of all stakeholder in planning events
- Describe the contents of an event management plan, contingency plan and major incident plan.