Who should attend?
Typically this course brings together safety officers, venue managers, those from local authority licensing, Safety Advisory Group chairs and/or members (including police, fire, ambulance/NHS) and event promoters.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the key licensing areas within the Licensing Act
- Explain the event licence application process and considerations
- Identify case studies and particular licensing issues raised by recent events
- Explain the fee structure associated with licensing
- Explain what should be contained in an event contract
- Describe the event licence sanctions available for non-compliance.