- Claim for Wages Through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. Find guidance for employers looking to use the Job Retention Scheme here. (08/09/20)
- Admission and Care of People in Care Homes. Find guidance to help protect care home residents and staff here. (27/08/20)
- How to Help Safely. Find guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep safe here. (24/08/20)
- Reducing Transmission – What You Can Do to Help. Find the updated guidance for reducing the transmission rate of COVID-19 here. (21/08/20)
- How to Self-Isolate When You Travel to the UK. Find guidance about self-isolating when returning or travelling to the UK here. (17/08/20)
- Keep up to Date With the Latest Government COVID-19 Data. View the data dashboard here. (07/09/20)
Should you experience any link issues, please let us know at: email@example.com
The UK Government Guidance
Other Government Advice
Track the Virus in the UK
The government has provided a dashboard-type GIS tracker, so that you can follow the course of the virus and keep up to date with the key statistics, and with how cases of the virus are distributed across the UK.
The National Resilience Standards
The listing of the National Resilience Standards, mapped to the different stages in the life-cycle of Integrated Emergency Management.
Helpful Guidance for Emergency Management Practitioners and Responders
Click here for a selection of official Government guidance on various aspects of civil protection, emergency planning, response and recovery in the UK.