- Future Fund. More firms can now apply for investment. Read the Gov guidance here. (30/06/20)
- Mandatory MOT testing. Read the Gov Guidance outlining the reintroduction of MOT tests from 1st August here. (29/06/20).
- Sick Pay Rebate Scheme. If you employ staff who have received statutory sick pay due to the Coronavirus, you may be able to claim the money back using the COVID-19 Sick Pay Rebate Scheme. Find the guidance here. (25/06/20)
- New Industry Standard for hotels, accommodation providers and visitor attractions. Read the Gov guidance here. (24/06/20)
- Phased return of sports and recreation. Read the Gov Guidance on a phased return of sports & recreation here. (07/07/20)
- COVID-19 vaccine moves into first human trials. Clinical researchers at the Government-funded Imperial College London begin trials. Read more here. (16/06/20)
- Downloadable slides & datasets. Resources that accompanied the Coronavirus press conferences. View the latest here. (03/07/20)
- Keep up to date with the latest Government COVID-19 data. View the data dashboard here. (08/07/20)
Should you experience any link issues, please let us know at: email@example.com
The UK Government Guidance
Other Government Advice
Track the Virus in the UK
The government has provided a dashboard-type GIS tracker, so that you can follow the course of the virus and keep up to date with the key statistics, and with how cases of the virus are distributed across the UK.
The National Resilience Standards
The listing of the National Resilience Standards, mapped to the different stages in the life-cycle of Integrated Emergency Management.
Helpful Guidance for Emergency Management Practitioners and Responders
Click here for a selection of official Government guidance on various aspects of civil protection, emergency planning, response and recovery in the UK.