If you are an experienced Business Continuity (BC) Practitioner looking to further your skills and knowledge, this course has been designed for you. Offering the chance to identify good practice in developing and embedding business continuity arrangements to get the best from your industry and move your business forward.
The course revolves around peer discussion, live case-studies and inside industry knowledge brought to the classroom by our experienced facilitators. Materials on the course and the guidance given follow both the BCI Good Practice Guidelines and ISO 22301, the international standard for business continuity.
Together the class will revisit the importance of the business impact analysis (BIA), review what makes an effective business continuity plan and explore how to validate business continuity management (BCM) arrangements.
Depending on availability, this course will either be delivered using our Connected Learning Suite (CLS) or Microsoft Teams.
Who is This Course For?
This masterclass is aimed at experienced BC Practitioners who are, looking to develop their ability to implement BC arrangements within an organisation.
Pre-reading requirements: Prior to attendance, delegates should be familiar with the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (2018) and ISO 22301. Copies of these documents will be available during the course.
Aim & Objectives
To identify good practice in developing and embedding business continuity arrangements.
By the end of this event you will be able to:
Describe the activities, processes and procedures required to embed business continuity into your organisation
Analyse the importance of integrating business continuity plans with other management activities that develop organisational resilience
Explain the importance of a comprehensive business impact analysis process that underpins your business continuity management programme
Evaluate the documentation required for ISO22301 alignment
Benefits for Delegates
On successful completion of the course, you will have:
- Developed the skills and confidence to embed your BCM programme for your organisation
- Enhanced your understanding of the requirements for an effective business continuity management system (BCMS), identifying gaps and areas for improvement by completing a baseline audit
- Built a stronger frame of reference for resilience planning discussions with key stakeholders
Benefits for Organisations
On return to the workplace successful delegates will be ready to:
- Lead a business continuity programme that meets best practice and integrates with other organisational functions
- Objectively assess your existing resilience capabilities, balanced against current or future business risk
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to meeting best practice in continual professional development
Select Your Course Type
Residential From £880
Face to Face Delivery
From £880 exc. VAT
Online £590 per person
Select your date & click 'Book This Course'
£590 exc. VAT
16 - 60 delegates
Select Your Course Date
Bespoke Enquire for price
Training on this topic, designed and developed to meet your specific needs
Venue of your choice
Enquire for price
Max 200 delegates