About this course
The UK’s resilience community currently faces a complex and challenging environment. This course is designed for those taking on a resilience role at this demanding time, giving you an overview of the key aspects of Civil Protection.
This cut-down version of our Introduction to Civil Protection is a fully interactive, multi-agency training course, delivered by our Associates who have real-time experience of managing the challenges of today’s emergencies. It will teach you the fundamental aspects of emergency management, so that you are able to start contributing in your new role.
To provide an awareness of the main aspects of Civil Protection Arrangements in the UK.
- Discuss the main duties set out in the Civil Contingencies Act
- Describe the concept of Integrated Emergency Management
- Outline the most significant aspects of emergency response arrangements
- Describe the key considerations in relation to risk assessment and emergency management
- Discuss the needs of communities caught up in a major incident or event
Who is This Course For?
This course is for staff or volunteers who are augmenting an organisation’s resilience function during the on-going COVID-19 pandemic and who need to start to get up to speed quickly.
Course Details & Booking
Class £295 per person
£295 exc. VAT
Select Your Course Date
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions