About this course
If you are relatively new to the world of design and delivery of exercises, this course is for you, whether you work for your own organisation or as part of a wider multi-agency partnership.
You might have plans in place to deal with emergencies, but are you confident that they will survive the impact of a major incident or disruptive events? The most effective way to confirm that your plans, people and procedures are resilient is by exercising.
This course is designed to help you develop exercising arrangements that will help to validate and improve the plans and processes you have set in place.
Depending on availability, this course will either be delivered using our Connected Learning Suite (CLS) or Microsoft Teams.
To provide delegates with the knowledge to exercise crisis or business continuity plans effectively.
- Understand the role of exercising in developing resilience.
- Set an exercise aim and objectives.
- Select the best exercise format for the task.
- Design and develop exercises.
- Manage and facilitate exercises.
- Evaluate outcomes against exercise objectives.
Course Details & Booking
Web £590 per person
£590 exc. VAT
Select Your Course Date
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions