- 1 day
- From £4,300 exc. VAT
- Up to 16 delegates
- Online training materials
- Access to our support portal
- Non-residential course (no overnight accommodation provided)
- Venue of your choice
- Price on application
- Minimum of 8 delegates
- Bespoke to meet your needs
- All course materials
- Flexible delivery style
- Option to add an exercise
Planning ahead is critical when it comes to licensing and regulation, get it right, or your event could be closed down before the doors even open.
Its a complex world - there’s premises and personal licence, temporary event notice, street collection permit and PRS and PPC licences, but this course can guide you through.
We will help you improve your understanding of licensing laws and its requirements; including developing conditions that are appropriate and effective, while also ensuring compliance.
We will identify actions, reasons and processes before navigating the application process. This one-day course is designed and delivered by a practising Solicitor and Event Safety Manager, who will help you to easily understand the relevance of each legislation and how it applies to your role.
Who is This Course For?
This course typically brings together Safety Officers, Venue Managers and those from local authority licensing as well as Safety Advisory Group Chairs and/or Members (including police, fire, ambulance/NHS), and Event Promoters.
Aim & Objectives
To provide a guide to licensing legislation and good practice at stadiums, sports and large events.
- Describe the key licensing areas within the Licensing Act
- Explain the event licence application process and considerations
- Identify case studies and particular licensing issues raised by recent events
- Explain the fee structure associated with licensing
- Explain what should be contained in an event contract
- Describe the event licence sanctions available for non-compliance
Benefits for Delegates
- You’ll be able to describe the key licensing areas within the Licensing Act
- Be able to explain the event licence application process and considerations
- Identify case studies and be able to identify the particular licensing issues raised by recent events
Benefits for Organisations
- Ensure members of the team understand the fee structures associated with licensing
- Be able to explain what should be contained in an event contract as well as what event licence sanctions are available for non-compliance
- Have capable staff able to take charge of licensing, saving valuable time, expense and risk in running an event
Select Your Course Type
At Your Venue From £4,300
Venue of your choice
From £4,300 exc. VAT
Minimum of 8 delegates
Residential £440 per person
£440 exc. VAT
4 - 16 delegates
Select Your Course Date
Bespoke Enquire for price
Training on this topic, designed and developed to meet your specific needs
Venue of your choice
Enquire for price
Max 200 delegates
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions.