You might have plans in place to deal with emergencies, but are you confident that they will survive the impact of a major incident or disruptive events? The most effective way to confirm that your plans, people and procedures are resilient is by exercising.
This course is an introduction to exercising that will help your organisation to validate and improve the plans and processes it currently has in place.
Who is This Course For?
This course is particularly suited for people who are relatively new to Business Continuity and Emergency Planning and who would like to gain further understanding of how business continuity and crisis management plans are validated. The course will guide you through the core components of exercising.
Aim & Objectives
To provide delegates with the essential background and knowledge to begin exercising crisis or business continuity plans more effectively.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of exercising in developing resilience
- Set an exercise aim and objectives
- Begin the design and development of an exercise
- Recognise how an exercise is delivered
Benefits for Delegates
On successful completion of the course, you will be ready to:
- Link exercising to organisational preparedness
- Identify the correct type of exercise to validate an organisational plan or process
- Use knowledge gained to establish an exercise aim and objectives
- Establish an exercise scenario and injects
- Work with others in developing and delivering an exercise
Benefits for Organisations
On return to the workplace successful delegates will be ready to:
- Embed the ‘validation’ phase of Integrated Emergency Management through exercising within your organisation
- Commence a programme of exercising that is aligned to organisational risk
- Develop organisational capability in the design and delivery of exercises
- Provide assurance for strategic leaders in developing crisis preparedness
Select Your Course Type
Only Available on CLS From £295 per person
Connected Learning Suite
From £295 per person exc. VAT
16 - 60 delegates
Connected Learning Suite £295 per person
£295 exc. VAT
16 - 60 delegates
Select Your Course Date
Bespoke Enquire for price
Training on this topic, designed and developed to meet your specific needs
Venue of your choice
Enquire for price
Max 200 delegates
How to Access The Course
This course will be held online via our state-of-the-art Connected Learning Suite (CLS).
Get in Touch
Complete the form below for more information on our training courses at the Hawkhills. We will contact you as soon as possible.