If you are starting out in business continuity or would like a refresher, this is an ideal way to begin.
Join us to learn about the core principles of business continuity. Whether you are a new practitioner, involved more distantly in your organisation’s programme, or experienced but wanting to update on current developments, this session will can provide you with a top level overview or concise refresher of the foundations of building a capability as well as where your role fits in.
We will help you develop the tools you need to succeed in boosting your understanding and confidence in business continuity. This is the perfect start and leads on to other courses such as Introduction to Business Continuity, Developing and Embedding Business Continuity Management, and the BCI Good Practice Guidelines Certification.
Aim & Objectives
To provide an insight into the foundational principles of business continuity.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Provide an overview of the guidance, standards and tools available to business continuity planners.
- Summarise the key stages of a Business Continuity Management System.
- Explore some of the key building blocks of business continuity.
- Gain insight and share learning with peers.
Benefits for Delegates
On successful completion of the course, you will have:
- Raised your awareness of business continuity.
- Increased confidence when supporting a business continuity programme.
Benefits for Organisations
On return to the workplace successful delegates will be ready to:
- Apply increased awareness of business continuity in their work on building resilience.
- Support the implementation or refinement of Business Continuity Management System.
- Improve your organisation’s ability to meet the requirements of legislation and non-statutory guidance.
Select Your Course Type
Only Available on CLS From £150 per person
Connected Learning Suite
From £150 per person exc. VAT
16 - 60 delegates
Connected Learning Suite £150 per person
£150 exc. VAT
16 - 60 delegates
Select Your Course Date
Bespoke Enquire for price
Training on this topic, designed and developed to meet your specific needs
Venue of your choice
Enquire for price
Max 200 delegates
How to Access the Course
This course will be held online via our state-of-the-art Connected Learning Suite (CLS).
Get in Touch
Complete the form below for more information on our training courses at the Hawkhills. We will contact you as soon as possible.