- 1 night's accommodation
- Online training materials
Pre and post event accommodation and meals
- Bed & Breakfast £57.50 exc. VAT
- Dinner £17.50 exc. VAT
- 2 Days
- From £295 exc. VAT
- Up to 60 participants
- Online training materials
- Access to our support portal
- Non-residential course (no overnight accommodation provided)
- Venue of your choice
- Price on application
- Minimum of 8 delegates
- Bespoke to meet your needs
- All course materials
- Flexible delivery style
- Option to add an exercise
If you are an experienced Business Continuity (BC) Practitioner looking to further your skills and knowledge, this course has been designed for you. Offering the chance to identify good practice in developing and embedding business continuity arrangements to get the best from your industry and move your business forward.
The course revolves around peer discussion, live case-studies and inside industry knowledge brought to the classroom by our experienced facilitators. Materials on the course and the guidance given follow both the BCI Good Practice Guidelines and ISO 22301, the international standard for business continuity.
Together the class will revisit the importance of the business impact analysis (BIA), review what makes an effective business continuity plan and explore how to validate business continuity management (BCM) arrangements.
Who is This Course For?
This masterclass is aimed at experienced BC Practitioners who are, looking to develop their ability to implement BC arrangements within an organisation.
Pre-reading requirements: Prior to attendance, delegates should be familiar with the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (2018) and ISO 22301. Copies of these documents will be available during the course.
Aim & Objectives
To identify good practice in developing and embedding business continuity arrangements.
By the end of this event you will be able to:
Describe the activities, processes and procedures required to embed business continuity into your organisation
Analyse the importance of integrating business continuity plans with other management activities that develop organisational resilience
Explain the importance of a comprehensive business impact analysis process that underpins your business continuity management programme
Evaluate the documentation required for ISO22301 alignment
Benefits for Delegates
On successful completion of the course, you will have:
- Developed the skills and confidence to embed your BCM programme for your organisation.
- Enhanced your understanding of the requirements for an effective business continuity management system (BCMS), identifying gaps and areas for improvement by completing a baseline audit.
- Built a stronger frame of reference for resilience planning discussions with key stakeholders.
Benefits for Organisations
On return to the workplace successful delegates will be ready to:
- Lead a business continuity programme that meets best practice and integrates with other organisational functions.
- Objectively assess your existing resilience capabilities, balanced against current or future business risk.
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to meeting best practice in continual professional development.
Select Your Course Type
Online From £295 exc. VAT
From £295 exc. VAT exc. VAT
Up to 60 Participants
Residential £880 per person
£880 exc. VAT
4 - 16 delegates
Select Your Course Date
Bespoke Enquire for price
Training on this topic, designed and developed to meet your specific needs
Venue of your choice
Enquire for price
Max 200 delegates
Before booking on a course, please read our Terms & Conditions.
What Our Customers Say
"The course has enabled me to establish an Action Plan for progress of Business Continuity activities within my organisation."
"The course was a very interesting overview to enable me to develop and embed business continuity within the organisation."