This 2 day course will provide you with the tools you will need when planning for the risks for spectators and the public at motorsports events.
Who should attend:
This training course typically attracts delegates from: local authorities, awarding bodies, event planners, security industries, volunteers, the emergency services and event organisations.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the various bodies and guidance which should be taken into account for planning a safe event within motorsport
- State the differences between the organiser's responsibilities for participants at events and those for spectators
- Produce a qualitative risk assessment in relation to spectator safety
- Evaluate the safety aspects of spectator safety management
- Identify the difficulties and benefits of all stakeholder in planning events
- Describe the contents of an event management plan, contingency plan and major incident plan.
The running of this event will be dependent on demand and can be offered either at a site of your choice or at the EPC.
To express your interest in the event please complete this enquiry form. Please be sure to indicate the venue at which you (and your colleagues) would prefer to have the event delivered.