The EPC is a world-renowned, UK Cabinet Office-approved provider of national resilience training. Our training style is interactive and involves tutor presentations, group discussions and exercises as well as individual tests supplied by the BCI that help confirm your understanding and prepare you for the exam.
Other providers deliver this course over five days but the EPC, using ilearn and its residential setting is approved to deliver the knowledge in an intensive three day course.
What is included?
- Knowledge of the whole business continuity lifecycle
- Sufficient knowledge to pass the BCI Certificate exam
- Your own templates and checklists developed during the course
- Full board and lodging for the three days (optional stay the night before course starts if travelling from further afield)
- Copy of 'The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines' (GPG) 2013.
The BCI Good Practice Guidelines are available in hard copy in English and Arabic.
The Guidelines are available in other languages in soft copy.
Our trainers are members of the BCI and have also achieved the Certificate of Business Continuity Management (CBCM). As well as being experience trainers, they deliver business continuity training for many other organizations in the public and private sectors.
Who should attend?
- Business Continuity Managers
- Risk Managers
- Emergency Planning Managers
- Those appointed to business continuity posts who do not have a business continuity back ground or who have limited business continuity experience.
- Those looking to progress through the BCI grades (ASBCI and MBCI) and pass the BCI Certificate exam.
Please note that if you wish to sit the BCI exam you will need to book this separately, choosing the date that corresponds to the course you want to attend. Click here to view the exam booking page.