Spectator Safety Management
This is a five day programme designed to support the knowledge base of the Spectator Safety Management Level 4 NVQ qualification. It is primarily designed for those who need the qualification, but applies equally to those who wish to develop their knowledge. If you only do the course, you can decide later to do the qualification, however you must complete the qualification within 2 years of attending the course.
A National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) is a qualification that recognises the competence of a person in a work situation. Unlike traditional qualifications that rely on teaching and examinations, NVQs use performance on the job as a basis for assessment.
Who should attend?
This programme is aimed at Safety Officers, their deputies and others with a senior role in safety management at spectator events.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate legislation, regulations and guidance relevant to this area
- Develop effective stakeholder management internally and externally, in planning and managing spectator events
- Demonstrate assessment methods for planning and managing a spectator safety event
- Calculate safe capacities, densities and crowd flows, whilst considering other issues such as crowd behaviour
- Produce policies relevant to your venue(s) and events(s) for the management of a safe event, considering issues such as traffic, crowd, medical, communication and resource management, temporary structures and other technical considerations
- Complete a simulation exercise in operational management of an assigned event, including emergency management
- 2016/17 Price of Spectator Safety Management including NVQ - £2,895 (this price only applies when booking the course and assessment at the same time)
- 2016/17 Price of Spectator Safety Management excluding NVQ - £2,060
- 2016/17 Price of Spectator Safety Management Assessment only - £1,420.
Please note: If you wish to complete the Level 4 NVQ assessment, you will need to select this option at the point of selecting any additional accommodation requirements in your shopping basket.
2015/50/PA Spectator Safety Management 7th - 11th December 2015 - See more at: http://www.epcresilience.com/services/educate/training-courses/spectator-safety-management/#sthash.PwwDlz2S.dpuf
Start Date / Time
End Date / Time
Cost (Ex VAT)