Emergency and crisis management
Leading the debate on civil protection, risk, crisis and emergency management
EPC is the UK's leading organisation for multi-agency emergency and crisis management training, consultancy and exercising. Our people are experts in the field and, as part of the Cabinet Office Civil Contingencies Secretariat (CCS), we shape and interpret guidance, doctrine and standards.
We deliver a diverse range of emergency and crisis management solutions which include:
- Advice and consultancy
- Evaluation of plans and resilience arrangements
- Training needs analyses.
We continue to build new ways of helping emergency responders develop better multi-agency working.
We offer a total package of services that include those listed above. We can support your organisation in many ways and and meet all your resilience development needs by providing:
- Expert trainers who combine many years of experience and expertise with the latest developments in good practice and first class teaching. They truly are the best in the business. Don't just take our word for it, listen to what our customers tell us.
- Leadership of the professional debate, through our peer-reviewed journal, thought leadership papers, topical webinars, thought-provoking seminars and open lectures/networking events.
- Learning on campus, at your own place of work and in other locations - it's your choice.
- Training courses and workshops that reflect the very latest, and emerging, issues, practice and standards in emergency and crisis management. We've defined much of the above through our thought leadership programme.
We deliver the end to end application of integrated emergency and crisis management:
- Disaster risk management
- Planning and preparedness
- Response and recovery
- Learning lessons and improving resilience
- Developing leadership and leadership support team skills.